viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2012

Create to Win Contest

Hi everyone,
It´s been a while since I´ve written in english, but today I am going to do it for a special event. A six months Studio Calico kit in on, so I had to try it out, entering in your language ;).  The papers that I used for this layout are from the "Take Note" Studio Calico collection. I wanted to create, on a piece of  white cardstock, an arragement with many 6"x6" papers. I absolutely looove SC products and they are so easy to create with so let me explain how I made this "creation".- "As if the papers had just fallen out  from your hands to the floor"-. That is exactly what happened just before I was about to sit down to do the lay out lol. The papers fell and they had pretty much this look on the floor. And I thought,"hmmm... they look nice just like that!" So I took them, placed them on a white cardstock, tucked some tags around from the same collection and some left overs, and the rest is of the lay out is on the small video link below ;). That is not how I planned it, but this is how it turned out. Hope you like it!
Lay out video link






I am very happy to be a part of this contest. Thank you for stopping by :)
Best Xmas wishes for everyone,
Jezabel

The Studio Calico produts that I have used are:

Take Note 6x6 paper pad
Butterfly canvas mistables
Travel Wood Veneer
Hey day Wood Veneer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Muchas gracias por tu mensaje. Thank you very much for your message :)